A Customized Truck, Tractor & Trailer Maintenance Solution
TMS Equipment Maintenance offers a range of services that save you money and improve reliability and performance.
Increase Uptime & Keep Vehicles On the Road
Specialists in equipment and vehicle maintenance.
Stay in Control
Manage and automate everything from regulatory compliance audits to safety inspections in a customized program for your business.
Track everything, including the unit numbers, weight categories, service statuses, license, last location, and much more.
Build preventative maintenance schedules based on mileage, engine hours, and time and send automated reminders.
Dependable, On-time Equipment Maintenance
We focus on preventive maintenance to maximize equipment availability. Rest assured that TMS is an expert in your industry, and we understand the needs of your business.
- Create Repair Orders – You have the option of entering three types of repair orders: company, outside sales, and outside vendors.
- Generate work orders from service schedule reminders and requests.
- Send repair requests to mechanics to improve workflow.
- Inventory Management – Automatically track inventory, labor, and costs for better inventory management.
Know Vehicle History
Enables maintenance teams to monitor, capture, store, and share historical asset and vehicle performance data to maintain and prolong equipment life.
- Centralized record of maintenance and service work.
- Know compliance reporting and sustain a higher resale value.
- Record mileage, engine hours, gas and oil consumption, and more.
Why TMS Equipment Maintenance?
- Plan for future fleet needs.
- Prevent unplanned breakdowns.
- Predict servicing, repairs, and parts inventory.
- Calculate the remaining usefulness of vehicles.
- Make compliance reporting, inspections, & audits easier.
Stay in control of fleet equipment
TMS Digital’s easy-to-use equipment maintenance platform reduces costs,
improves output, and boosts asset performance.
Can I keep track of the repairs done to my equipment while out on the road?
Yes! One of our repair order types is Vendor Repair Order. You fill in what services were performed and what parts were used (this RO type does not affect your inventory) and that repair is added to the vehicle history.
Will Equipment Maintenance keep track of meters even if I change the meter? Can I have multiple meters on the same vehicle?
The answer is Yes and Yes! We have a Meter Utility section where you can add and edit speedometers, hubometers and chronometers.
Can I have more than one shop or terminal?
Yes, you can have multiple accounting companies, multiple shops and multiple terminals! We let you tell us how you need your information. We even include multiple user defined part’s locations such as a parts truck. You can easily move parts from location to location.
Does Equipment Maintenance have a way for me to keep track when I rent out my equipment?
Yes, we have an entire section for tracking and invoicing any of your equipment you rent out! Our Rental section also includes quotes and contracts to help you maintain and track every aspect of your rentals.